By Hong Jeong
- Provides Verilog imaginative and prescient simulators, adapted to the layout and checking out of basic imaginative and prescient chips
- Bridges the diversities among C/C++ and HDL to surround either software program attention and chip implementation; comprises quite a few examples that detect imaginative and prescient algorithms and normal imaginative and prescient processing in HDL
- Unique in supplying an geared up and entire review of the way a real-time 3D imaginative and prescient system-on-chip may be designed
- Focuses at the electronic VLSI features and implementation of electronic sign processing projects on systems comparable to ASICs and FPGAs for 3D imaginative and prescient structures, that have now not been comprehensively coated in a single unmarried book
- Provides a well timed view of the pervasive use of imaginative and prescient platforms and the demanding situations of fusing details from varied imaginative and prescient modules
- Accompanying site comprises software program and HDL code programs to reinforce additional studying and strengthen complex systems
- A answer set and lecture slides are supplied at the book's spouse website
The e-book is aimed toward graduate scholars and researchers in laptop imaginative and prescient and embedded structures, in addition to chip and FPGA designers. Senior undergraduate scholars focusing on VLSI layout or desktop imaginative and prescient also will locate the ebook to be necessary in figuring out complicated applications.
Read or Download Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog PDF
Best computer engineering books
Reuse technique handbook for System-on-a-Chip Designs, 3rd variation outlines a suite of most sensible practices for growing reusable designs to be used in an SoC layout method. those practices are in line with the authors' adventure in constructing reusable designs, in addition to the event of layout groups in lots of businesses around the globe.
Method layout for Telecommunication Gateways offers a radical evaluate of designing telecommunication community gear according to the newest designs and software program tools on the market. targeting high-end effective designs that problem all features of the procedure structure, this booklet is helping readers to appreciate a broader view of the procedure layout, learn all its most important parts, and choose the components that most sensible healthy a specific program.
In today’s electronic layout atmosphere, engineers needs to in attaining fast turn-around time with prepared accesses to circuit synthesis and simulation purposes. this kind of productiveness depends on the foundations and practices of desktop aided layout (CAD). electronic layout: easy thoughts and ideas addresses the numerous demanding concerns severe to today’s electronic layout practices akin to dangers and common sense minimization, finite-state-machine synthesis, cycles and races, and testability theories whereas delivering hands-on adventure utilizing one of many industry’s hottest layout program, Xilinx internet PACK™.
Quantum pcs will revolutionize the best way telecommunications networks functionality. Quantum computing holds the promise of fixing difficulties that may be intractable with traditional desktops via enforcing ideas from quantum physics within the improvement of computing device undefined, software program and communications gear.
- ARM Assembly Language: Fundamentals and Techniques, Second Edition
- SQL aplicado a la empresa (Spanish Edition)
- A Practical Guide to Trusted Computing (IBM Press)
- Computer Modeling Applications for Environmental Engineers, Second Edition
Extra info for Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog
Architectures for Computer Vision: From Algorithm to Chip with Verilog by Hong Jeong